Let Me Join You In Your Journey. We Can Do This Together!
The Post Adoption Journey Program
The Post Adoption Journey Program is an experience created for women who desire deeper connection and intimacy in their relationships. It's for women who know that something is standing in the way of them being able to fully achieve their highest vision and purpose and they wonder if maybe it could be the adoption.
This journey is filled with love, encouragement, and the tools needed to transform your life.
If any of the following statements are true for you then the Journey has the tools to help you.
- I am excited to be in my child's life, and I am also feeling overwhelmed. I'm not sure how much of my past I want to open up and feel like I need some help with boundaries.
- I've tried a lot of things, including therapy. At this point, I feel like giving up. Lately, I've been deciding to just accept that life is just going to always be this way, but the truth is I want more for myself and for those I love.
- I need help with boundaries.
- I struggle with feeling responsible for any pain my child has experienced as a result of my choice.
- I never fully healed or even processed my adoption experience and other traumatic events and it scares me to see some of these feelings being triggered all over again.
- Some people in my life don't know about my adoption journey, and I am not sure how much I want to share.
- I want to learn how to trust myself more, and how to manage all the thoughts and stories that I play over and over again in my head.
- I'm ready to explore new possibilities and find peace and joy.
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THE POST ADOPTION JOURNEY?
Those who desire to see their adoption experience from a new perspective.
Those who want to learn specific tools and skills for transforming their lives so that they can impact the world in big ways.
Are you struggling with communication?
Together we can develop boundaries and communication strategies to equip you in navigating post-adoption communication.
Are you in Reunion and Afraid of the Enormous Pressure You Feel To Show Up Perfectly?
So many of the feelings come back when you are in this stage. Stuff you thought you worked past, and suddenly, you are that vulnerable version of yourself again.
We can do this big beautiful work together.
Are you afraid you will never find a partner who can accept and support your adoption experience?
Together we are going to learn the powerful actions that will move you from feeling guilty and unworthy to finally feeling acceptance and peace.
Afraid you will wake up and hurt this much every day and nothing will ever really get any better?
Together we can reframe and redefine your adoption story and remove the blocks that keep you from moving forward in your life.
THE POST ADOPTION JOURNEY ONLINE PROGRAM INCLUDES:
Post Adoption Journey Workshop- Choose from Interactive Group and One-on-One Sessions (Choose the Level of Support You Need)
With me as your guide, encourager, and cheerer!
The Post Adoption Journey Online Workshop & Guidebook: 13 adoption-related lessons packed with tools and tips for navigating your post-adoption journey.
Grief Recovery Support: Grief is a natural response to loss. Partnering with Kim ensures someone skilled, understanding, and empathetic is there to provide this much-needed support.
THE POST ADOPTION JOURNEY MEMBERSHIP ALSO INCLUDES:
Unlimited Email Support:
Receive encouragement, get your questions answered, just check-in and feel seen and heard.
THE POST ADOPTION JOURNEY Guidebook: (digital copy)
Based on my own personal journey and training in coaching as well as grief recovery, the guidebook provides a roadmap for our amazing journey together.
The POST ADOPTION JOURNEY Toolkit:
A robust and proven system that includes communication, relationship, mindfulness, and life skills that will help you live powerfully in every area of your life.
Facebook Support Group:
Here you will receive support from hundreds of others who have walked a similar path in life. Become part of a community who share the adoption journey.
Lifetime Workshop Access:
Feel free to check in the workshop whenever you need encouragement and healing. Ongoing support is available even after you complete the program.