Women who have placed a child for adoption.
Placing a child is a very challenging experience so we created an online post-adoption program to support women on their post-adoption journey.
At Birth Moms Today, we work online with birth moms one-on-one by phone and video and we work with adoption agencies and law firms who want to provide the expectant moms they serve with exceptional post-adoption care.
Get Help Moving Forward After Placing
Sign up & get the FREE Guide: "Three Steps To Move Forward After Placing A Child for Adoption"
- Remembering The Circumstances Behind Your Adoption Experience.
- What Moving Forward is and What it Isn't.
- The Steps to Move Forward After Placing Your Child for Adoption.
Let me join you on The Post Adoption Journey
What you're experiencing is a unique kind of grief and processing, but you are not alone. There is a whole network of women who have been where you are, who have made this journey and are here to support you. Click on the + to learn more.
- Is it hard for you to build healthy relationships and relate to other women who have never been in your situation?
- Do you have trouble attending special events like baby showers or anything involving having to see other children?
- Are you in an open adoption relationship where communication it's both painful and joyful to see someone else love and raise your child?
- Have you reached the point where you are no longer okay with staying stuck here and you want some help with navigating yourself to a better place in life?
I know I had a really hard time moving forward after the adoption. I spent years trying to stuff these feelings down in hopes they would go away. They didn't. They waited for understanding, wisdom, and healing to arrive.
If you have tried everything and just haven't been able to heal, then I can help you break free from the pain associated with having placed a child for adoption, move forward with your life, and be the person you were meant to be. You are entitled to personalized post-adoption support. Join Today!
The Post Adoption Journey is my in-depth online program of live coaching calls and support that teaches you how to finally find peace and acceptance around your adoption experience and move on with your life.
It's for you if you want step-by-step support to reliably and consistently navigate life with clarity and ease.
This personalized post-adoption support program is designed for birth moms at any stage who are sick and tired of going around the same mountain over and over again and who want to learn specific tools and skills for transforming their lives.
In The Post Adoption Journey program, I've combined what I have learned through my own journey of recovery, coach and grief training, and my experience working with hundreds of birth mothers.
Adoption Providers, you can offer online comprehensive Birth Mom Care tomorrow by partnering with Birth Moms Today.
Ask Yourself This Important Question:
How do I heal my broken heart & move forward in my life where nothing unexpected can take me off course?
My personalized post-adoption support program, The Post Adoption Journey®, is my answer to that question and it's an online resource to help birth moms navigate. Join, me, Kim, birth mom life coach as I walk this part of the journey with you.
Schedule a FREE Call to find out more about The Post Adoption Journey.®
Together we'll examine some of the experiences that led up to the adoption decision and some of the natural emotions you may be processing today. We will take a look at the life you live now and the one you hope to create. From there we will establish your amazing personal journey.
You'll have access to the resources that can help you to create a life where nothing unexpected can take you off course.
Discover the special places awaiting you as you embark on "The Post Adoption Journey," including helpful tools. Each one was lovingly prepared for you to be able to receive the encouragement and support needed for the journey. They will keep you focused and grounded as you travel.
- Reframe and redefine your adoption story and remove the blocks that keep you from moving forward in your life.
- Create a vision of the person you will become once you strip away the lies, pain, and regret.
- Identify your fears and doubts that keep you from achieving your vision.
- Learn the powerful actions that will move you from feeling guilty and unworthy to finally feeling acceptance and peace.
- Decide if The Post Adoption Journey program is the next best step for you.
What Other Birth Moms are Saying
"Having another birth mom walk with me through my adoption experience meant so much to me. Kim continually showed care and concern for all of the different things I had to go through. I could never have made it through that time alone. " - Monique
"Having a place and a person where I could share my thoughts and questions was really helpful. The adoption was really hard but having another birth mom who genuinely cared about ME helped me get through it. " - Kristin
"Kim really listened to me and went to the adoption agency with my concerns. She made certain that they were considering my needs every step of the way." - CJ
"The hardest part of my adoption was choosing a family for my son. I was scared. Kim worked with me through each step until I was sure of my choices and knew that I found the right family for my child." - Lydia